Child Safety Standards
Albert Street Primary School is a Child Safe Community.
At Albert Street we promote diversity and tolerance in a welcoming environment.
In particular Albert Street:
- has zero tolerance for child abuse.
- is committed to providing a safe environment for all children.
- has systems to protect children from abuse and will take all allegations and concerns very seriously and responds to them consistently in line with our school's policies and procedures.
- actively works to listen and empower children.
- promotes the cultural safety and participation and empowerment of aboriginal children.
- promotes the cultural safety, participation and empowerment of children from culturally/linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- ensures all children with a disability are safe and can participate accordingly.